The Connector for Nice Recorder is a standalone Windows service that integrates Altitude Xperience with Nice
The Connector for Nice Recorder components integrate Altitude Xperience with Nice, acting as a third party voice recorder that allows for the attachment of Altitude Server data to the recorded interactions.
The Connector for Nice Recorder enables the following:
- Allows Nice recordings to be paired with uAgent logins enabling Nice users to search for agent recordings using Nice;
- Agent voice recording on demand via the uAgent recording buttons, or through the Altitude Scripting Language;
- Supervisor voice recording on demand via the Management Portal tool Start/Stop recording agent context menu option;
- The campaign quality assurance Record all Calls option in Management Portal tool;
- The agent quality assurance Record all Calls option in Management Portal tool;
- Automatically attaches business data, such as contact attributes, contact phones, contact time zone, activity outcome, contact id, campaign name, call key, and the name of the Altitude Server.
For further documentation click here.
Click here to request a contact.