Ensure your customer service organization has the right person with the right skills in the right place and at the right time – regardless of the method of contact
A Workforce Management solution can have a profound impact on all areas of the customer service – from long-term planning and intraday management, to follow-up and performance management. Whether you are managing a contact center or the complete enterprise (including back-office, branches and stores), the right tools and processes can empower your organization to:
- Be prepared for the demands of the business long before the customer calls or walks through the door, by creating reliable and accurate forecasts and budgets;
- Improve operational efficiency by developing optimal staffing schedules that make the most out of your resources and incorporate all types of activities into your customer service operations;
- Reduce administration and manual handling of schedules, holiday bookings, shift trades and changes, with automatic and self-service tools;
- Improve speed of answer and service levels through better schedule adherence and proactive intraday management;
- Enhance performance at both the individual and organizational level through better reporting and performance management;
- Reduce staff turnover by giving your employees the ability to fit their work around their life – with preferences, availability and automatic request handling tools;
- Empower employees by increasing workforce planning transparency and information distribution, through efficient and effective communication tools.
For further documentation click here.
Click here to request a contact.