WDG Automation automates standardized tasks, increases productivity and decreases costs, since the professional can focus and apply their knowledge in what really matters, being free of purely mechanical tasks
The RPA tools available on the market today are classified into four categories:
- Specific process automation software: programs written with the the sole purpose of automating a specific process;
- Screen scraping / web scraping: software that collect data from screens or programs, by capturing this data in the form of text, mouse clicks and keyboard taps.
- Robot Development Kit (API): development kits used by programmers to build robots: creation of the flow and treatment of information in the programming language;
- Enterprise solution: platforms that allow the rapid design of new robots and the installation of these in machines or servers in an automated and secure way.
WDG Automation fits into the fourth option: it is an enterprise RPA solution. A robot software is able to automate any business process, quickly and standardized, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
WDG Automation automates standardized tasks, increases productivity and decreases costs, since the professional can focus and apply their knowledge in what really matters, being free of purely mechanical tasks. This is reflected in an increase in customer satisfaction, since when automating processes, the same become faster and error-free. In addition, employees are also
WDG Automation provides more retention, and work to improve their skills and experience. See other benefits generated:
- Optimizes processes;
- Shorten cycles;
- Monitors and controls results in real time;
- Reduces the number of errors and process failures;
- Define, configure and standardize performance indicators;
- Reduces labor costs, on average by up to 70%;
- Increases quality with error rates 0 (zero);
- Improve audit and compliance analysis.
For further documentation click here.
Click here to request a contact.